Warriors

It’s my first rap kind of poesy. Stay inspred!

It’s been long, since i was born, I’ve been killing it.

Waking up every morning, ignited and facing it

Seems I was born for this, slaying down every bit of it.

I was the one choosed to face this gravity and end it

Getting more closer to graves find fear of being defeated

Scars become more intense and worsening every minute

Both sides ruining and losing power as clock ticking it

Is it me or the gravity, who’s chasing whom & winning it?!

Voices echoing in head dilemma arises

Standing in arena outside, a battle inside rises

A war with win or death which never suffices

To end or take up the world are only prizes

We are the warriors who never fail to get back and fight

We sure lose, fail but rise up again with all our might

We know the best what is wrong for us and what is right

We take calculated risk in turn and charge our plight

We are the warriors who never learned to quit

The ones who always never left any candle unlit

Honouring our heros and getting inspiration from their wits

We are focused and willing for every stone to turn it.

We work hard in silence and let the success be our noice

Come on and join us if you want the world to hear your voice

Let’s stand together and end those demons outside

Who hail the name of hell upon all our lives

Let us show them that we all can rise from this hell

“Throw me to pack of wolves and I return leading them”

We rise and hail these words back to them again

We are the warriors, will forever slay this mayhem and win!

13 Comments Add yours

1. I was literally snapping my fingers and rapping along with this. Loved it! ❀

Liked by 2 people

1. Honey8 says:

Thanks a lot dear! ✨😊 So happy that you enjoyed it!
      Have an amazing day! Stay ignited! πŸ˜€πŸ”₯❀

Liked by 1 person

2. Beautiful one Honey πŸ˜‡β€οΈ. I loved it so much yaar 😊

Liked by 1 person

1. Honey8 says:

Thank you soo much dude! πŸ˜ƒβ€βœ¨ Keep smiling! And love living! πŸ˜‰

Liked by 1 person

1. You too buddy β€οΈπŸ˜‡

Liked by 1 person

3. myplace3187 says:

I can agree, we the warriors must rise and defeat those evil beings and rise to the top.

Liked by 1 person

1. Honey8 says:

Sure my friend! Happy you liked it! Stay strong πŸ’ͺ and love life! πŸ˜€β€

1. myplace3187 says:

Yes, we must stay strong in the face of adversity but you are right we must love life with all we have !!

Liked by 1 person

2. Honey8 says:

And best way of loving life is “Do what you love and love what you do!” πŸ˜‰β€πŸ’•

4. Ria says:

Awesome Honey! And I agree we all will defeat every evil and will rise. Very well penned

Liked by 2 people

1. Honey8 says:

Thank you! πŸ˜€ I am glad you liked it! Stay ignited! πŸ”₯❀

Liked by 1 person