Stay Ignited!

This long poesy is a kind of imagery. The writer has created a scene of a campfire with friends, the thoughts which go in her head while they enjoy the evening..

When the campfire blaze go dim

And we are circled around black rim

We try to find some fuel to feed him

So that it blazes across dark screens

When the winds try to put the blazes off

With great strengths making it weak enough

We try to cover it with something tough

To block the winds which are soaring rough

For our lives we save the fire

We save the warmth as per our desire

Those blazes which we admire

Giving more comfort than warm attire

We save it as our only hope

To live along the hilly slopes

It gives pleasure and satisfaction

A smile, and strength for next action

We, as travellers, are great thinkers

And for us campfire was like a blinker

For a while time did linger

Warmth heating our freeze fingers

The fire is inside and out

Something to think about

It blazes with equal power and flame

But they have got two different name

First,in the camp outside, the bonfire

Which is capable to form a forest fire

The one, by none it is hired

Can keep blazing and never tire

Second, the flame which blazes within our souls

We, the creatures of this universe

We, who are unknown to the truth

Power of creating future lie within us

The fire lies in our heart

They are capable to achieve our desires

Just stay ignited, work hard and focus

Rest, not quit when you tire

Keep fuelling your fire

In same way, like the bonfire

Let it blaze and shine brighter

Stay motivated and dream higher

You’ve got whatever it takes

To get to top of those hikes

You never know how strong you are

Until the limits of your brain, break

Let the world be winds and rains

Let them try to put off your flames

Show them, you’ve got enough fuel

And thus, let the game begin

The intensity defines your future

Be brave. Fail. Work hard and Win

Stay Ignited. Dream big. Make goals

And burn them with the fire within!

*****

45 Comments Add yours

1. Am the type who reads short poem. I have to read and make my own view about it. You write and explaination are quite OK.

Your beautiful words just made my day. Thank you so much for adding such magical drop of words in my jar of motivation and your views on this poem.I feel blessed by your writing right now.
    I found delight love in what you just said in your short poem.
    Again such a beautiful poem on your blog.
    Keep the vibes on.

#PATRICKSTORIES
    Peace ✌and Love ❀

1. Honey8 says:

So grateful that you liked it amd happy i could add up some words in your lovely motivation jar 😊❀
      Thanks a lot for your kind words. Yea will keep the vibes on!
      Sending love and good wishes! β€πŸŽ‰βœ¨
      And yes! πŸ˜€ Peace and love hehe

1. You welcome dear…

2. Shayra says:

Powerful poemπŸ‘Œ

1. Honey8 says:

Thank you dear friend ❀ glad you liked it 😊✨ Thanks for stopping by! Stay ignited! πŸ”₯πŸ’•

1. Shayra says:

My pleasure . you write amazing though i have read one but the title is itself catchy.

2. Honey8 says:

Thank you! So happy to hear this! πŸ˜€ Hope you have a nice evening! 😊✨

3. Buddy I have nominated you for GET TO KNOW YOURSELF CHALLENGE 😊. It’s really fun and exiting. Look up my post of today’s for further details. I hope you will love it 😊 πŸ’•

1. Honey8 says:

Sure thanks! I’ll check out soon but won’t be able to make post this week πŸ™‚ thanks dude! 😊❀

Liked by 1 person

1. It’s ok buddy 😊. Take your time and post you are free. Really looking forward to it πŸ˜‡βœ¨

2. Honey8 says:

Thanks. πŸ™‚ Dead busy this week. Have an amazing day β›… 😊

Liked by 1 person

3. It’s ok buddy 😊. Happens to me too πŸ˜‡. You too have an amazing day and take care πŸ˜‡β€οΈβœ¨

4. Honey8 says:

Thanks. I’ll 😊❀✨

5. 😊❀️✨

Liked by 1 person

4. Fantastic and Β amazing post. Am so glad that i commented on it.
    Just a cool and inspired poem.
    I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing week.

#PATRICKSTORIES
    Peace ✌and Love ❀

1. Honey8 says:

Thanks buddy. Happy you liked it, thanks for stopping by πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
      Same to ya! Happt weekend!! πŸ’•β€βœ¨πŸ€—

5. Honey8 says:

Thanks dear friend.. glad you loved the rhymes 😊
    Stay you! Stay ÁwΓͺßómΓ©! Keep smiling πŸ˜‰πŸ’•βœ¨

6. Beautiful I love the rhythm

Liked by 2 people

7. Wow this is just awesome !! I loved it so much Honey πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•. And the picture is also so beautiful too ❀️✨. Loved it !! πŸ˜‡

1. Honey8 says:

Thank you buddy! πŸ˜€ So haooy you liked it! Yes the pic is from google images 😊

1. Wow it’s awesome anyways πŸ˜‡

2. Honey8 says:

Yep πŸ˜‡ kinda close to my dream of campfire with friends πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰

Liked by 1 person

3. Haha I love campfire too 😍. It would be awesome isn’t it ?

4. Honey8 says:

It truely would be! πŸ˜πŸ˜€βœ¨ You’ve ever had any trip like that?

Liked by 2 people

5. No buddy I haven’t yet, unfortunately. But I hope I will be able to in the future πŸ˜‡βœ¨πŸ’•

6. Honey8 says:

Don’t worry..it surely will be! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ˜ Amaaaziing oneee! Haha

Liked by 2 people

7. Ya 😊, I hope so. Hey I haven’t asked you this buddy. Where are you from India lol ?

8. Honey8 says:

From Mumbai 😊 you are from south India right? Where?

Liked by 2 people

9. Wah awesome !! I have been there a lot of times 😊. I am from Kerala yaar πŸ˜‡

10. Honey8 says:

Oh i just guessed lol! I was sure kerela.. just felt like.. lolπŸ˜‰

11. Haha cool πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

12. Honey8 says:

Yea πŸ˜„

Liked by 2 people

13. 😊. What are you doing now ? Are you a student or are you working ?

14. Honey8 says:

Student lol πŸ˜› study study study study! πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚

Liked by 2 people

15. Haha gr8 πŸ˜‚. What are you studying ? I just finished engineering this year. Planning to do further studies πŸ˜‡

16. Honey8 says:

Oh great! πŸ˜ƒ Hope it went well.. i am in 12th rn.. main yr 😐
        What are you planning ahead? πŸ™‚

Liked by 2 people

17. Uff 12 !! It’s a tough one yaar. Lots of expectations and all. I remember my 12. It was headache 😫. One of the most tiring years of my life. I didn’t even struggle that much while I did engineering lol πŸ˜†. Maybe I will take an MBA from somewhere. Not sure though. At present I am enjoying my life πŸ˜‡πŸ˜„βœ¨

18. Honey8 says:

Ikr 😯 it’s so hard one! And the expectations yaar don’t ask! From family to relatives.. πŸ˜ͺ it’s most important yr of life dude truely! My daily 4 am’s will take me somewhere.. at least where i deserve.. lol then I don’t care what they expect..πŸ˜’ I don’t care!
        I wish i come to that point lol where i say i am enjoying my life πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ that’s great yaar! So how your day goes like?? πŸ˜ƒ What do you do? Learning smthg cool? Hobbies?

Liked by 2 people

19. Ya I know the feeling buddy 😊. But it’s only for now you know. Once you enter college it’s gonna be the best years of your life, trust me πŸ˜‡. Just make sure what you study further is completely your choice. Don’t allow your parents or relatives or anyone to have a say on that. Just study what you love so that you don’t have to study it anymore πŸ˜‡. And enjoy your life to the max because it’s these years that really counts 😊.

My days are awesome, pretty much. I spend lots of time reading books ( I love to read πŸ˜‡ ), going out and hanging with my friends πŸ˜‡βœ¨. Blogging and writing are my hobbies and I enjoy it a lot. It’s always like a family here 😊. And I have made so many good friends along the way πŸ˜‡πŸ’•. Life is really awesome πŸ˜πŸ˜‡

20. Honey8 says:

Oh alrighty 😊 yea i k just once this yr ends. I am gonna do whatever i want to πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† lol. I’ll learn video making, and lots of stuffs!
        Yes further studies are what i want to 😊 so no worries nfor that thing..

Your life is so amazing! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ So happy to hear that!! Great!

Liked by 2 people

21. Thank you so much Honey πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡. I wish the same for you too πŸ˜Šβœ¨πŸ€—πŸ’•

22. Honey8 says: